We offer a team-focused work environment along with competitive pay and great benefits. If you’d like to make a difference in our community while being surrounded by positive, creative and energetic co-workers, please consider joining our team!
SAC - Before- and After-School Support Staff
NOW Hiring for the 2020–2021 school year!
Our before- and after-school program in the Hempfield School District is seeking fun and dedicated people who are passionate about children. If you are looking for a fun way to gain experience for a future career in education or just love working with children, this is the job for you! We offer flexible shifts and can work around your schedule.
• Must be at least 18 years old;
• Must have clearances (child abuse, criminal, and FBI) or willing to get upon hire;
• CPR/First Aid certification or willing to get upon hire.
• GED or High School diploma AND 2 years documented experience working with children Or a BA in education (or working towards);
• Two reference letters documenting suitability to work with children is required.
• Employee must get a physical and TB test upon hire;
• Various training must be done upon hire and throughout employment.
If you are interested, please contact School-Age Childcare Director, Joelle Scholl at: firstname.lastname@example.org 717-898-3102 ext 133