We offer a team-focused work environment along with competitive pay and great benefits. If you’d like to make a difference in our community while being surrounded by positive, creative and energetic co-workers, please consider joining our team!
Summer Playground Staff - Seasonal
Perfect for Education Majors and Teachers!
Love kids? Love being outside and active? Want to make some money and gain valuable experience over the summer? If you answered yes to these questions, apply to join our Summer Playground Team!
Applications are listed on our website.
Submit your application today to Cristine Maser at email@example.com.
Summer Day Camp Staff - Seasonal
FREE Gym membership for summer and winter breaks
SAC - Before- and After-School Support Staff
NOW Hiring for the 2019-2020 school year!
Our before- and after-school program in the Hempfield School District is seeking fun and dedicated people who are passionate about children. If you are looking for a fun way to gain experience for a future career in education or just love working with children, this is the job for you! We offer flexible shifts and can work around your schedule.
• Must be at least 18 years old;
• Must have clearances (child abuse, criminal, and FBI) or willing to get upon hire;
• CPR/First Aid certification or willing to get upon hire.
• GED or High School diploma AND 2 years documented experience working with children Or a BA in education (or working towards);
• Two reference letters documenting suitability to work with children is required.
• Employee must get a physical and TB test upon hire;
• Various training must be done upon hire and throughout employment.
If you are interested, please contact School-Age Childcare Director, Joelle Scholl at: firstname.lastname@example.org 717-898-3102 ext 133