Tennis members of Hempfield recCenter can book court time online.
To do so, follow the link above. From there, complete these steps to successfully reserve your court time.
- In the bottom, left hand corner of the Club Automation page, you will see “First Time Here?” in bold, black letters. If you have never signed up for an account, click the “Access My Account” button.
- IF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL ON FILE WITH HEMPFIELD REC CENTER, enter your first and last name, as well as your email address. If successful, a “we have found your account” notice will appear and a confirmation email will be sent to your email.
- If you have never provided Hempfield recCenter with your email address,please contact the club at (717) 898-3102 to have your email added so that you can access your account.
- Once the confirmation email arrives in your inbox, follow it into Club Automation and create your login information (username and password).
- From there, find the “book a court” tab on the left hand menu and proceed.
- Grey boxes represent courts that have already been booked. White represents available time.
- Court booking policy: Courts can only be booked for a two-hour period and by members of Hempfield recCenter only. They can only be booked up to seven (7) days ahead of time. Nonmember guests are subject to a $10 guest fee on top of their court time.