Hempfield recCenter Community Day
We’re inviting everyone to discover what services are available in our community and what
Hempfield recCenter has to offer. There will be FREE classes, special events and special
promotions! Discover what the recCenter and local organizations have to offer.
9:00–10:00 am Aqua Spin and AQUA Stand-Up® Try-It Classes
10:00 am–2:00 pm Community Information Fair with FREE health screenings, giveaways and more!
• CoreLife Eatery – Clean, green eating options for healthy, active lifestyles.
• doTERRA Essential Oils – Natural products for personal care, supplements and more.
• East Hempfield Police Dept. – Meet the newest member of the force, K-9 pup TUNDRA.
• every individual salon & massage – Offering FREE chair massage and a chance to win a FREE session.
• Girls on the Run – Life skills program for young girls with a focus on fun, engaging lessons that celebrate the joy of movement.
• Hartz Physical Therapy – Offering Physical Therapy, Aqua Therapy, Therapies for Vertigo and Balance Disorders, Active Release Techniques for tendinitis, bursitis and chronic stiffness, Running Clinic and Custom Bike Fit. Therapists will be providing FREE balance screens.
• Hempfield Botanicals – Learn what CBD products are available and how they might help you.
• Hempfield recCenter Everyone Belongs. Learn about our financial assistance program and how we help our neighbors afford the programs and services Hempfield recCenter provides.
• Hempfield recCenter School-Age Childcare & Summer Day Camp – Learn about the options available for our state-certified before- and after-school childcare programs and our 2019 Summer Day Camp program.
• Hempfield recCenter Summer Playground – Learn about our 2019 programs held at four community parks.
• Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster – Learn about OAL’s new Urgent Care clinic with extended hours. OAL will be offering FREE squat & postural assessments.
• PA Breast Cancer Coalition – The PBCC is the source of action and information for women in Pennsylvania with breast cancer—a full-service resource for both the newly diagnosed and the long-term survivor.
• PEAK Personal Training – Learn about the vast array of evidence-based strength and conditioning programs designed for athletes of all levels and ages.
• Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy – Discover the benefits of Cryotherapy, Cryoskin, Compression Therapy, Micronutrients, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and more!
• Susquehanna Valley EMS – Talk to an EMT, explore an ambulance and get your blood pressure taken for FREE.
• West Hempfield Fire Dept. – Explore the equipment firefighters use and learn what skills it takes to become a firefighter.
• Wheatland FCU – Learn about all of the services WFCU has to offer.
• WomenHeart – Learn the signs and symptoms of heart attacks in women.
10:00 am–2:00 pm Meet East Hempfield Police K-9 Pup TUNDRA
10:00 am–2:00 pm Boxing Demonstrations and Try-It Sessions
10:00 am–2:00 pm PEAK Sports Training Demonstrations and Try-It Sessions
11:00 am–12:00 pm Youth Gym Games (kick the can, capture the flag, spud, etc…)
12:00–12:30 pm Family Zumba
12:00–1:00 pm A visit from Cylo!
12:45–1:15 pm Family Yoga
Plus, watch ongoing USTA tennis matches in our indoor tennis gallery!
Court Appeal SALE Take 20% OFF in-stock, regularly-priced merchandise!