To play on a Hempfield recCenter USTA competitive tennis team, players must have a tennis membership and must also sign up for a USTA tennis membership.
Matches for the leagues starting in January 2022 are played on weekends and are all doubles with the pair of players’ NTRP ratings adding up to no more than the appropriate level.
- 18+ Mixed Doubles (6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 levels)
- 55+ Mixed Doubles (6.0, 7.0, 8.0 levels)
- Men’s Combo Tri-Level (1 court of each 6.0, 7.0, 8.0)
- Women’s Combo Tri-Level (1 court of each 6.0, 7.0, 8.0)
Matches for the leagues starting in April are played on all days of the week, weekday evenings and weekends, with 65+ playing during the day on weekdays. All leagues include doubles and some leagues include singles. There are men’s leagues, women’s leagues, but no mixed leagues during the spring/summer season.
- There are leagues at 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 levels
- There are leagues at 18+, 40+, 55+ and 65+.
- Captains should contact Kevin Varano at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm teams and get home match times.
- All other inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
USTA Adult League Website: https://tennislink.usta.com/Leagues/Common/Home.aspx