Ball Kid Requirements
- 10 years of age and older or by special selection
- Must be able to keep score including tiebreakers
- Able to focus for an extended amount of time
All of the above requirements must be met to be considered
*Tuesday Aug. 7th Shift 1 9:45–2:30 pm Shift 2 2:30–6:30 pm
*Wednesday Aug. 8th Shift 1 9:45–3:30 pm Shift 2 3:30–8:00 pm or end of match
Thursday Aug. 9th Shift 1 9:45–3:30 pm Shift 2 3:30–8:00 pm or end of match
Friday Aug. 10th Shift 1 9:45–3:30 pm Shift 2 3:30–8:00 pm or end of match
Saturday Aug. 11th Shift 1 TBD Shift 2 TBD
Sunday Aug. 12th Shift 1 TBD Shift 2 TBD
- *All ball kids are required to attend at least one shift on Sunday August 5th, Tuesday August 7th and Wednesday August 8th.
- To be eligible to works as a ball kid during the semifinals, and finals you must be available for 5 out of the 6 days Sunday to Friday.
- All ball kids are required to purchase a ball kid uniform package and wear their uniform for all shifts they work. The uniform includes a shirt, shorts/skirt, shoes, socks, and a hat/visor for $75 or $65 for any siblings after the first.
- Pizza or subs plus snacks will be provided, please bring a water bottle with you.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift and check in at the ball kid tent with Catherine Urban or Jon Bair.
- If you have any questions please contact Jon Bair 717-898-3102 ext. 40