We offer a friendly, team-focused work environment along with competitive pay and great benefits. If you’d like to make a difference in the lives of our community members while having fun in a fast-paced work environment, please consider joining our team!
Current Employment Opportunities
Custodial Technicians are responsible for keeping the Hempfield recCenter clean and safe at all times.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, sweeping, dusting etc.
- Maintaining courts, fitness areas, meeting rooms, and offices to the highest standard of safety and cleanliness
- Use of cleaning equipment such as scrubbers, sweepers, vacuums, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Must be available to work evening and weekend hours
- Janitorial cleaning experience preferred
- Must have Child Abuse and Criminal Clearances or willing to obtain upon hire
Please contact Andrew Wurst for more information @ 717-898-3102 ext. 129
Job Type: Part-time
Les Mills BODYPUMP™ Instructor
Join the best Group Ex Instructor team around.
Les Mills BODYPUMP™ Instructor needed for every other Sunday rotation.
Class time 8:00 a.m.
Free recCenter membership included with position.
Continuing ed reimbursement available.
Director, Fitness & Wellness
950 Church Street
Landisville, PA 17538
717.898.3102 ext. 138
Summer Day Camp Counselor
Currently hiring counselors for Hempfield Rec Center’s Summer Day Camp. Employment is from June through August.
Shifts available between 7am and 6 pm.
Requirements: Must be at least 17 years old, experience working with children, clearances, CPR/First Aid certification.
Contact Amanda Witherow at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SAC - Before- and After-School Support Staff
Our before- and after-school program in the Hempfield School District is seeking fun and dedicated people who are passionate about children. If you are looking for a fun way to gain experience for a future career in education or just love working with children, this is the job for you! We offer flexible shifts and can work around your schedule.
• Must be at least 18 years old;
• Must have clearances (child abuse, criminal, and FBI) or willing to get upon hire;
• CPR/First Aid certification or willing to get upon hire.
• GED or High School diploma AND 2 years documented experience working with children Or a BA in education (or working towards);
• Two reference letters documenting suitability to work with children is required.
• Employee must get a physical and TB test upon hire;
• Various training must be done upon hire and throughout employment.
If you are interested, please contact School-Age Childcare Director, Amanda Witherow, at:
email@example.com 717-898-3102 ext 133