We offer a team-focused work environment along with competitive pay and great benefits. If you’d like to make a difference in our community while being surrounded by positive, creative and energetic co-workers, please consider joining our team!
POSITION: Building Monitor
· Ensure building security and knowledge of the alarm system.
· Verify security of outside doors on regular basis.
· Complete hourly checks in all departments and areas. Record the appropriate information.
· Remain on property at all times during the shift.
· Carry out work orders that are assigned.
· Room, event, program, classes set up and tear down. Includes cleaning of the room. Work with management team and overall facility schedule.
· Light housekeeping; empty trash, fill dispensers, maintain restrooms (routine check), clean up spills, maintain overall cleanliness of the facility and grounds.
· Provide tours to potential new members.
· Assist the front desk when needed.
· Respond to emergency situations.
Contact Kurt Stark, email@example.com or 717-898-3102 ext. 129.
WAGES/BENEFITS: $11-13 hour, FREE Membership
DAYS/TIME: Monday and Friday 4-8pm, every other Saturday 11am-3pm
Group Exercise Instructors
ATTENTION Group Fitness Instructors and Trainers
We’re seeking instructors to lead group exercise classes in various disciplines—
Les Mills (all certifications), HIIT, ZUMBA, Barre, Yoga (youth, adult, senior), Adult Dance, Boot Camp, Spin, Pound®, Line Dancing, Total Body Conditioning, and more!
· Greet and welcome class participants
· Must be fully prepared for each class
· Provide positive, specific cueing during class to ensure optimal workouts
· Watch member form and other behaviors to ensure safety
· Make sure that participants are aware of social distancing, wiping of equipment, and other COVID related safety measures
· Answer all questions from participants in a positive and professional manner
· Communicate with Fitness & Wellness Director in a timely, responsible manner
· Must be willing to sub for other instructors if available
- Applicable Certifications
- Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid certification
- Must be reliable and have great interpersonal skills
- Must have own transportation
- State Police and Child Abuse clearances required
Contact Emily Taylor, Fitness and Wellness Director
(717) 898-3102 ext 138.
SAC - Before- and After-School Support Staff
NOW Hiring for the 2022 school year!
Our before- and after-school program in the Hempfield School District seeks fun, energetic people passionate about children. If you are looking to gain experience for a future career in education or love working with children, this is the job for you! We offer flexible shifts and can work around your schedule plus, while employed, you’ll get a FREE fitness membership!
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have clearances (child abuse, criminal, and FBI) or willing to get upon hire
• CPR/First Aid certification or willing to get upon hire
• GED or High School diploma AND 2 years documented experience working with children Or a BA in education (or working towards)
• Two reference letters documenting suitability to work with children is required
• Employee must get a physical and TB test upon hire
• Various training must be done upon hire and throughout employment
Please contact Kevin Kennedy, School-Age Childcare Director
717-898-3102 ext 133