YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
ABOUT YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Current, active memberships: Your membership fees are waived through January 31. Your first billing will take place on February 1, 2021.
Memberships that were placed on hold before closure will remain on hold until March 31. If you would like to reactivate your membership before March 31, please call 717-898-3102.
Please call 717-898-3102 or email us at email@example.com if you need further assistance, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- In compliance with the PA Dept. of Health and for your safety, masks are required to be worn at all times while in the facility. The exceptions are when in the water at the Aquatic Center, showering, and if a medical condition or extreme exertion creates an unsafe situation as outlined in Section 3 of the 11/17 order. Please consider the variety of face coverings available and which options might best suit your level of activity.
- If a mask cannot be worn during exercise, please be sure to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other individuals at all times.
Highlighted are the guidelines and procedures we have put into practice to help keep you safe.
- The entire facility, including furniture, equipment, and amenities, has been treated with MicroShield 360™. MicroShield 360™ is a unique coating system that not only kills but prevents algae, mold, bacteria, and viruses from living on treated surfaces. For more information about MicroShield 360™, click here.
- The facility layout and equipment has been modified to maintain social distancing.
- Specific rooms have occupancy limits to allow for social distancing.
- Cleaning schedules in all areas have increased—along with the use of new fogging equipment.
- Extra hand sanitizers and wipes have been placed throughout the facility.
- Equipment is being cleaned after each use.
- There are no-touch water fill stations.
- Employees and members complete a self-health assessment daily.
• Before visiting, self-assess. Please stay home if you are ill or have been close to a COVID+ person.
• Masks are required. (see details above)
• Maintain a safe distance; respect the personal space of others.
• Please wash your hands before and after exercising.
• Please clean the equipment thoroughly after each use.
• Please bring your own water. There will be no-touch water fill stations. Vending drinks are available.
• Group exercise classes are limited in size and frequency. First come, first served.
• Modified Kids’ Corner hours and services. Click here for details.
Guests are welcome and we will honor daily passes and punch cards.
Nonmember $10 guest fees apply, regardless of age.
Programs and Specialty Classes:
Guests and nonmembers have access to the facility during the class or program in which they are enrolled.
“I wanted to let you know that the East Petersburg pool has been taking the COVID protocols seriously. As a person that is a high risk, the one exercise that I can do safely is swimming. I was very nervous to return to the pool. I was pleasantly surprised that not only is their adequate signage; they are wearing masks and cleaning even more than is recommended by the C.D.C. I am also aware that other public pools are not abiding by safety protocols and I’m appreciative of the care and concern that has been demonstrated. Mindy has been paramount to the success of these protocols and exhibits strong leadership skills in a very divisive environment.
Thank you and your team for providing a safe environment for exercising.”
Pamela Peters – July 2020
Jessica Testimonial (click to view)
Jimmy Testimonial (click to view)
The filming of our testimonials took place in private studios without people and social distancing.
What does it mean to be a member of Hempfield recCenter?
DISCOVER Our goal is to enhance the lives of our community through fitness, wellness, and enrichment programs. Our high-quality programs and inviting social atmosphere are designed to get you motivated, fit, and involved.
CONNECT Each and every one of our programs is offered to the local Hempfield community as well as Lancaster County residents and beyond. No matter your address, the recCenter can connect you to wellness services, activities, and like-minded individuals to enrich your life.
BELONG Membership means more than access to fitness equipment. It means being part of a community excited about wellness and getting to know you. At the recCenter, you don’t just go here, you belong here.
A Nonprofit, Community-Based Center
We are a nonprofit organization committed to providing positive, fun experiences and value through a variety of relevant wellness programs and events inclusive to all members of the community.
Our programs are offered to Hempfield School District residents and non-residents, Hempfield recCenter members and non-members.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll find at Hempfield recCenter:
Hempfield recCenter is here to serve the community. We make every effort to provide financial assistance to eligible seniors, children and families in our area. Through generous donations, we can continue to open our doors to everyone. Help us help others! Learn more.