You will not find a more distinguished aquatics program in Lancaster County! From recreational swimming to certified lifeguard training to water aerobics to private and small-group swimming lessons, we offer a variety of programs to boost your fitness level and improve your skills. Our staff is friendly, experienced, and certified in their areas of expertise.
Keeping EVERYONE Safe
• Masks are required in common areas throughout our facilities.
• While engaged in an activity, we recommend you wear a mask.
• Social distancing on land and in the pool is required.
• During lap swimming, only two people per lane starting at opposite ends.
Please click Aquatics Safety Protocols to view detailed information about our safety procedures.
Our PoolsClick to view/print our pool policies
There are several pools available to Hempfield recCenter members.
- Hempfield recCenter – 25-meter indoor, heated pool with six lanes Monday – Friday 5:00 am – 7:30 pm Saturday – Sunday 7:00 am – 6:30 pm
- Hempfield recCenter – Seasonal outdoor feature pool and wading/baby pool
- East Petersburg 2575 Graystone Rd – Seasonal 25-meter outdoor pool with a diving well and wading/baby pool 12:00 pm –8:00 pm daily
We offer aquatics lessons and exercise programs for infants and toddlers, school-age children, competitive swimmers and seniors. We also offer lifeguard and scuba certifications as well as pool rentals for parties and special events. Learn more:
- Group Exercise
- Aqua Spin Classes
- Hempfield recCenter Swim Programs
- Private Swimming Lessons
- Aqua Tots
- AQUA Stand Up®
- Lap Swimming
- Family Swim
- American Red Cross Trainings
- Parties/Facility Rentals
Our Membership Plans
When it comes to our pool membership plans, there are several to choose from. Visit our Membership Rates page for details and pricing on the following options:
- Membership – Includes pool & fitness
- Combination Gold – Includes tennis, fitness & pool
- Teen Fitness & Pool membership
- 10-Visit Punch Card
- Pay as you go: $10 per person