If your lack of nutritional knowledge is getting in the way of living a healthy lifestyle, consider working with a nutrition expert. These programs are available to both Hempfield recCenter members and nonmembers.
Grocery Store Tour
Take a walk through the GIANT® Food Store with nutritionist, Kilene Knitter, RD, LDN to discover her favorite products and learn tips for making better choices. You’ll receive samples and coupons—all FREE!
Registration is required. Meet at the Centerville GIANT.
|Jan 16||W||1:00–2:00 pm||#107733||FREE!|
All Inclusive Nutrition Coaching Package
Registered Dietitian, Amanda Trout, will personally customize a plan that will help you on your journey to better health and fitness. She will be your source of motivation, support and encouragement while simultaneously providing the knowledge, accountability and expertise in nutrition that you seek. Amanda has a wealth of nutrition knowledge from her eleven years as a Registered Dietitian. She is also an adjunct nutrition instructor at a Health Sciences College in Lancaster, a nutrition consultant to an intensive outpatient eating disorder recovery program, and a telehealth dietitian provider for a national online medical practice. Schedule your nutrition coaching package today!
● One 60-minute nutrition consultation
● One 30-minute nutrition consultation
● A thorough nutrient analysis of your dietary intake using the industry’s most accurate software
● A customized three-day meal plan
Small Steps, BIG Changes - ages 18+
Don’t tackle it alone! Join us for this 10-week lifestyle-changing program. Participants will learn how to take control of their health by establishing SMART Goals and working to achieve them in a supportive and rewarding environment. Our professional staff will use a variety of workouts, introducing you to a complete experience of TRX, Pilates, Cross Training, Circuits, Cycle, Yoga, and more. Participants will also learn about healthy nutrition options. Ages 18+
Register by Jan 15.
• Led by certified and professional trainer, Mandy McFerren
• Participants will be required to work out on their own throughout the week
• Includes membership throughout the program
• Complete body composition analysis
• Weekly weigh-ins
• 10 weeks of group training sessions
• 10 weeks of nutritional educational sessions
• Fun, life-changing workouts
|Jan 21–Mar 25||M 7:00–8:00 pm||#107670||$75M/$150NM|