You won’t find a more diversified or distinguished aquatics program in Lancaster County than you’ll find at Hempfield recCenter! From recreational swimming to certified lifeguard training to water aerobics to Aqua Stand Up®, we offer a variety of programs to boost your fitness level and skills. Our staff is friendly, experienced and certified in their areas of expertise.
There are several pools available to Hempfield recCenter members.
- Hempfield recCenter – 25-meter indoor, heated pool with six lanes
- Hempfield recCenter – outdoor feature pool and wading/baby pool (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
- East Petersburg – 25-meter outdoor pool with diving well and wading/baby pool (Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
Additional information can be found on our Pool Policies & Procedures page.
We offer aquatics lessons and exercise programs for infants and toddlers, school-age children, competitive swimmers and seniors. We also offer lifeguard and scuba certifications as well as pool rentals for parties and special events. Learn more:
- Group Exercise
- Hempfield Rec Swim Programs
- Swim America
- American Red Cross Trainings
- Parties/Facility Rentals
Our Membership Plans
When it comes to our pool membership plans, there are several to choose from. Visit our Membership Rates page for details and pricing on the following options:
- Fitness & Pool membership
- Tennis, Fitness & Pool membership
- Teen Fitness & Pool membership
- 10-Visit Punch Card
- Eight-Week Group Exercise membership (includes land and water programs)
- Pay as you go: $10 per person