Looking to join the recCenter crew?
The Hempfield recCenter has the current positions available for immediate hire. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be provided to the hiring manager.
Front Desk Customer Service – Part-time night and weekend hours
Before and After School Support Staff – Contact Kevin Kennedy at 717-898-3102 ext. 133 or email@example.com
Maintenance – part-time general maintenance staff
Early Morning Group Exercise Instructor
Early morning warrior wanted! Les Mills BodyPump or free style strength/toning class instructor needed for early morning class (5:30 a.m.) and other opportunities.
- Greet and welcome class participants
- Must be fully prepared for each class
- Provide positive, specific cuing during class to ensure optimal workouts
- Watch member form and other behaviors to ensure safety
- Make sure that participants are aware of COVID related safety measures
- Answer all questions from participants in a positive and professional manner
- Communicate with Fitness & Wellness Director in a timely, responsible manner
- Must be willing to sub for other instructors if available
- Les Mills certifications required for BodyPump or a reputable Group Ex certification
- Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/FA certification
- Must be reliable and have great interpersonal skills
- Must have own transportation
- State Police and Child Abuse clearances required
- Free recCenter membership with employment